Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She will not be in my pocket...she will always be in my heart


I am very very sure that most of us liked her, she gave us some songs that we love to listen while we're driving, while with our friends, when we're alone, when we feel happy, angry or sad and most of all while we're taking a shower... her songs gave us some words to wonder...songs that captured our hearts and mind...but where is she now??? ...I dont hear anything about her anymore, I dont see her on TV or hear her from the radio...I love her, I love her songs...suddenly...I just missed her...the person that I am talking about is labeled the "first lady of rage" and she is non other than ALANIS MORISSETTE ...debut Jagged Little Pill became one of the most successful albums of all time. The raw intensity of the album's first single "You Oughta Know"...would you believe that at a tender age of 9 she wrote this...its called "Fate stay with me" .
I wanted money and hope and
A dream to carry me forever
This is all the hope I got left
Help me to get it together, now
I can sing or act or dance but I still won't get far
Unless you help me, please, to be a big star
But where is the First Lady of Rage now??? did she get married? got babies? got a family of her own? ...thats why right now I am downloading her songs and i will put it in my mp3 player and will never ever delete it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well she has a new single right now which is hot in itunes right now. Check out "Underneath" by Alanis :)

Anonymous said...

Ano ba un andaming "right now"

Anonymous said...

Great work.