Saturday, March 21, 2009

End of Training

It's my last day of training at work and also my first day to do a morning shift which is 6am-3pm, I'm lack of sleep again (as always). I'm also running out of money and i need to produce some instantly and i got that chance yesterday. MERALCO celebrated their annual family day yesterday and we we're there to do face-painting and henna tattoo. The crowd there is massive even the sun is scorching hot. In the evening there was a program and i was able to see Mr.Pure Energy himself Gary V. He really is a great performer, no doubt about it! We finished our work almost midnight already and i felt happy because i earned some bucks and i will use it 'til the end of the month.Its nearly 3pm, I'm excited to go out today and go to the mall with my friends, its been a while since the last time i went to the mall. I love to be back in the morning shift!

No comments: