Tuesday, December 30, 2008

See You Next Year

Its the last day of the year 2008, Its a very rainy Dec 31st, how i wish this rain doesnt last long. I can still remember the past few New Year celebrations that i had, Its actually fun, we have lots of food, we light some firecrackers, we drink some booze and scream out loud in the street HAPPY NEW YEAR when the clock strikes 12midnight...but its not those things that i said that made it a good celebration, its simply because im celebrating it with my whole family. Im a bit sad because it wont happen this time, things have changed, im aware of it, especially since all of my siblings are married, they will be celebrating the New Years eve with their in-laws, i guess it will always be like that, i just think that we had a great christmas together anyway and of course they need to share some time with their in-laws too during this season...I just missed being with them during New Years eve, sigh! I'll get used to it anyhow...Im really thankful that i have my friends to celebrate the New Years eve tonight, lets see what will happen, i know them, im sure it will be fun!









these photos was taken last 2 days ago, i went to mall of asia and was able to catch the fantastic sunset view...I thought that this is great for my last entry for the year 2008. Happy New Year and i hope all of us will have a good prosperous life! See you next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots bert!

Namiss ko tuloy ang Manila.

Will be there next month and hope to see you.

Please pray for Ito's soul.

Sad news...

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you.

My blog address is at www.gensantos.com.

Check it out. :)

GWINCHEESE said...

Ill try to visit your blogs sometime! hope to see you around when you visit manila again!