Monday, December 29, 2008

Non Of Them Were Like You

Its been a week since the last time i've been here, I cant think of anything to write plus I was busy during xmas time, but as i woke up today, something came to my mind, Its the CHOW CHOW that i saw at my Uncle's place when we went there on xmas day! He is so cute! His paws is so big, his face looks chubby...oooohhh i so wanted to give him a scratch on his forehead and a tight embrace but i was a bit scared that he might bite even though my cousin already told me that he is harmless, So for the sake of having him with me all the time, i grabbed my cam and take a shot of him and this is how he looks like...








Isnt he so fucking cute??? and guess whats his name is ... CHOW CHOW! ooohh i so wanted to take him home with me but too bad its not possible. I think its about time to save up some money and get one before the next xmas! I LOVE YOU CHOW CHOW!!! I hope you're still alive when we visit there again.

No comments: