Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Toys that I could'nt resist

Since childhood, I have this passion of collecting toys and I still have it until now, I still have this cravings of buying toys especially if the toy that I see is really mouth watering! When I was a kid, I used to have He-Man, Mask, Transformers, G.I.Joe, TMNT and some other action figures that is popular on TV...I even had a cheap plastic Hello Kitty that my mom bought me from the wet market (not in Gift Gate) which I love the most, She's always with me almost all the time even when I am taking a shower or playing water on a BATSA. It's a bit difficult to resist this addictive hobby, it's like a can of PRINGLES, once you pop, you can't stop, and I will not stop, I dont find any reason why I should stop collecting toys, maybe I will pause for a while, especially if the budget is too tight, but no way I will stop this hobby. Whenever I buy the toy that I like, there is this feeling of contentment whenever you get hold of that thing, It's also like an achievement for me...but also there is the opposite, sometimes there will be a time that I will see a toy that really captures my heart but unfortunately it's too expensive or it is not for sale and worst of all, the money that I have that time is not enough to buy it! and that's frustrating!!! anyway, let me share some of the recent toys that I bought, these toys are not new anymore, this is what we called "LOOSED" because its out of the package already, when I saw this toys, I said to myself "I want to have it, I NEED to have it!!!" and that time I have extra cash, so why waste the opportunity, tomorrow it may not be there anymore and I will regret it for the rest of my life and besides, It is cheaper than a brand new one...







I purchased these toys for Php 300 each, which is not a bad deal, especially Nightcrawler because it comes with a diorama...I will show you more when I get a chance to buy another one...



1 comment:

BigJimboy said...

OMG! I like! Sobrang hard to find ang Movie Nightcrawler kaya...? Great job!