Monday, June 27, 2005

Love,what have you given to me?

I never thought things will be so difficult when you grow old,you need to get a living you need to get yourself ready for whatever may come to your life as you move along with time..but the most difficult thing to handle that i did'nt know is Love...Love love love...i thought its all about happiness,a good sunshine in the morning or a good view of sunset while your on bayside...unfortunately,its not all that...Love can Hurt,believe me it could also kill someone in an instant. How did i know? because im a victim of Love,its nature its just like that,it will bring you at the peak of your happiness,then conflict comes..nah! Based on my own experience only..not on everyone... Love? why do u have to hurt me? why do you have to lie to me? didnt you? why do you have to put me in a circumstance that i cant hardly bare? why are you so popular? why does everybody talks about you? why are you always there when i am so happy? then you will just leave me all alone when i needed you most? why are you so great? why do people feel you so much? why did u put me in this place? what is your purpose? ... im losing my self...theres a lot of questions in my mind that i want to ask...please,be there when i need you!

No comments: