Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Heartaches...sets inside

its been awhile since i felt like my world is falling apart,but someone puts it back into its normal form..someone who loves me so much who cares for me so much,someone who i cannot live without,someone i cant let go and completes me.but eventually,something happened,something i never thought it could happened..i fell in love with someone else..someone who is so much like the one i love,maybe more,i dont know yet...LOVE,what have u brought me? am i being selfish? LOVE do you exist to make people CRY?or to make people realize whats your true meaning?..your killing me..i dont know what to do right now,i just hope that time will come and i will know the answers... i am so tired,sometimes my mind is blank,sometimes thinking about the two..which is which.i dont like hurting someone,coz i feel more hurted..what am i saying?...LOVE,you know whats good for me,whats best for me,help me..your all i got.

No comments: