Friday, April 29, 2011

This thing is driving me crazy!

My Dad used to work in a company where they sell car parts and etc., and it is very ironic that we never owned a car! I got used to commute from one place to another, by jeep, bus, train and tricycle...

But since I have a few savings now, I am planning to buy one. NO, not a brand new car, I don't have a budget for that but I am planning to get a cheap used car, I mean really cheap! So I thought of what to buy...and DING! I thought of buying a Vintage Volkswagen Beetle! So I checked on the internet and found some cheap Beetle's, but I was saddened to see that most of it are very rusty and almost falling apart.

Then suddenly after a few clickings I found what I think I really like...a MINIATURE CAR!!! TAARRAAANNN!!!! but what kind of miniature car? so I checked again the internet and searched for some miniature cars...The very popular Mini Cooper is really nice, but their prices are so high, I found a very rare vintage Miniature 1970's Honda Civic but its price is also very high...then after a few more hours of googling I found a very cheap vintage MITSUBISHI MINICA! I was so excited and it made me say OMG!!! but the sad part is that the car is ON HOLD, meaning, the seller is not yet ready to sell it. I took his number and texted him, he told me that he wanted the car to be in a little pristine look before he sells it, without making the price higher which is really great! Now I just have to wait for his go signal when the car is ready...and I just cant really wait!



I will be very very happy if have this MINICA, my only problem is how will I drive it home since I dont know how to drive yet.

No comments: